In light of things transpiring in Egypt today, I set forth before you, this excerpt from my book: Manifesto-Before the Cock Crows, written in 2004. This is a vision that was given to me on May 7, 2004, in which the Lord revealed His view, in detail, of things coming for Egypt and many other nations as well. This vision, standing alone and apart from fulfillment, is amazing to me however, it has become far, far more intense in meaning now as these seven years later on February 11, 2011, these words find their appointed time and have come to be cloaked over in flesh before the entire world!

In preparing to share this video with the public, finally, after seven long years of it being under covers so to speak; I found myself wrestling with the very idea of doing so. The reason: I don't hear much of these types of experiences with the Holy Spirit being shared in the Body of Christ these days. This leaves me with the sense that I am somewhat "out of sync" with the rest of Christianity. Then comes the harsh reality - I must choose to stand in what I know to be a truthful encounter with God - despite the contradictions of man.

The Lord always comes to comfort and never fails to find a way to bring the reassurance that I need; that His presence will accompany me in my obedience to Him. Thus the reason for what He revealed to me in the early morning hours this morning, as I struggled still, over this video and it's contents. This portion of scripture reading came as that tender nudge from Him ... the one I needed to hear. At the same time, these verses are fitting to this page, as they will perfectly describe for you what I endured throughout the year 2004, thereby setting the stage for you to receive all that you will hear in this video.

Daniel 10:2,3; 7-9; 16,17- In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled....And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision;...Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength. Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground. And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands....O my lord, by the vision my sorrows are turned upon me, and I have retained no strength. For how can the servant of this my lord talk with this my lord? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me.

(Just a final note: The DVD was sent to and received by the ministries mentioned. We received back from them a letter of confirmation and thanks.)

Blessings upon the reading and the hearing of the Word.

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken
Manifesto-Before the Cock Crows - May 7, 2004 Vision

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Manifesto-Before the Cock Crows - Excerpt - Egypt Vision - May 7, 2004 - Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment